he was born beautiful. golden hair, long face, blue eyes and a mind to explore things beyond their stereotypical existence. he had a clear vision of what he wanted to do. but life never was good to him, fair enough? like me, he chose something which was not good for him and later on , like me,  he decided to make efforts to listen to brain rather than heart. like me he liked the pain from piercings and cigarettes. today, I caught his glimpse while I was passing by the coffee shop where he used to spend his time alone because in some ways, like me, he said he prefers solitude than being around with people. I wonder if we had the same reasons to avoid people.
One day, in the same coffee shop, as we both were sipping our favorite coffee, he lit his cigarette while I scribbled on tissue paper trying to make some poetry. After a while, I closed my eyes and said irritatingly - why do whatever I write turns out to be so morbid? As I opened my eyes, he was looking straight at my eyes which appeared like he is trying to look into my soul. But he turned away his gaze soon and with that smile on his face which he always wear when he wants to make you smile he said- - - - - *something that I’d always cherish*. Sorry for not sharing my joys. I am too selfish to share the things/people/moments who are close to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

may be a love note?